In a constantly changing business environment, it is important for organizations to be statutorily compliant in order to stay clear of legal issues. CoAchieve offers services that enable you to focus on your core business while ensuring that you are in compliance with the laws of the land.
We support our clients in all aspects of statutory compliances from obtaining the licenses to handling inspections, by maintaining appropriate registers, records as well as ensuring timely remittances and filing of returns.
- Statutory registrations
- Remittance and filing of returns
- Interface with clients and authorities, as required
- Compliance audit: one-time audits to assess the level of compliance that is in place, including PF, ESI stipulations, regulations and suggestions to improve the level of compliance
- Accuracy and Timeliness: We deliver large volumes of work on time, every time
- Timely compliance with various statutes and labor laws
Our team can also assist you in inspections, hearings, as well as in closure of notices and summons that may be received from any of the government authorities under the below statutes:
|Employees Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act||Employees State Insurance Corporation Act||Profession Tax Acts|
|Labour Welfare Fund Acts||Contractor Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act||Shops & Commercial Establishments Acts|
|The Factories Act||Payment of Wages Act||Employment Exchanges Compulsory (Notification of Vacancies) Act|
|Workmen Compensation Act||Payment of Bonus Act||Payment of Gratuity Act|
|Equal Remuneration Act||Maternity Benefit Act||National & Festival Holidays Acts|